Allied Machine & Engineering Corp. offers the Guided T-A® Drill for your deep hole drilling needs.
Guided T-A® Drill Features and Benefits:
– Maintain a straighter hole throughout operation
– Provides for tighter true position holes
– Great for breaking out on uneven surfaces
– Penetration Rate up to 2x as fast as Gundrill
– Available in carbide-clad and chrome-plated styles
– Can be used with standard T-A® & GEN2 T-A®, HSS or Carbide blades
Follow the Deep Hole Guidelines for best practices in deep hole drilling.
The Guided T-A® is available as a made-to-order tool through Allied’s Application Engineering Department. Contact them at (800) 321-5537 x 7611 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.