Last updated: March 5, 2021
What are Cookies?
Cookies are a small piece of data stored on your computer by the web browser while browsing a website. Cookies are designed to recognize you and make using a website easier the next time you visit it.
Types of Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” Cookies.
- Enable certain functions on the website
- Provide analytics
- Store preferences
- Enable advertisements
We use both session and persistent Cookies on the website and we use different types of Cookies. Here is a list of the types of Cookies that we use:
What are your choices regarding Cookies?
- “Necessary” Cookies– These types of Cookies are needed for the website to function properly.
- Authentication credentials are stored
- Cookie Consent
- Preferred Language Settings
- YouTube for Video Playback
- “Preferences” Cookies– These types of Cookies are used for storing consent across our different websites.
- “Statistics” Cookies – These types of Cookies are used for tracking how you use our website so that we can better serve your needs.
- “Marketing” Cookies– These types of Cookies are used for ads.
Please note, however, that if you delete Cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about Cookies?
You can learn more about Cookies at the following website.
to see the cookie settings