Bore large diameter holes from 18.300" - 40.150" (465.00 mm - 1020.00 mm) with Eco D 60 base slides. The base slide bodies feature Wohlhaupter's Alu-Line lightweight aluminum to reduce the weight on the machine to provide power and precision on large diameter boring applications.
Alu-Line slides can be used in roughing, finishing, or Combi-Line (roughing and finishing) applications with various replaceable insert holder and insert options. Digital 538 (537) and analog 338 (337) fine boring cassetes can also be used on the large diameter serrated slides for quick and easy adjustments at the machine.
Eco D 60 bases have serrated slides mounted for larger diameter applications. Eco base slides are available in two different sizes and utilize either the aluminum (Alu-Line) or steel serrated slides. Insert holders are then mounted to the serrated slide for rough or finish machining applications.
Eco D 60 bases attach directly to the master shank or a holding arbor with the Wohlhaupter® MVS connections to connect to any machine type.
- Roughing, finishing, or combined roughing and finishing can be achieved in one pass
- Digital 538 (537) or analog 338 (337) cassettes can be used for quick and easy diameter adjustments
- Wide variety of insert holder options for rough machining such as: same level or height displaced, tangential cutters, chamfering, back boring, outside turning, and axial grooving (B10-G: 12-14)
- Diameter range: 18.300" - 40.150" (465.00 mm - 1020.00 mm)
- Slides can be bolted directly onto a master shank such as: HSK, CAT, SK, BT, NMTB, and DIN 2080
- Mount Eco D 60 slides onto a Wohlhaupter MVS holding arbor for additional master shank options
- Eco D 60 base slides are made from lightweight aluminum (Alu-Line) to reduce weight
- Replaceable insert holders and inserts reduce setup time and costs
- Coolant through